According to the experts’ opinion, the premature ejaculation bothers 39% of men at the age of 18 to 65. Doctors believe that the premature ejaculation diagnosis is made to men whose sexual intercourse lasts for less than 1,5 minutes. In about 70% of the cases, the premature ejaculation happens as a result of the psychogenic disorders: stress, psychological disorders, depression, fatigue, and others. The progressive sexual anxiety induces a decreased control of the ejaculation.
To return the control over the ejaculation during the sexual intercourse, doctors recommend taking Priligy. Today every man can buy Priligy in Australia. It is enough to make the order on the internet, and the medicine will be delivered to your house within several days.
A brand name Priligy was registered in 2004. This is the name of the active ingredient Dapoxetine which is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor. FDA has not approved Dapoxetine as an antidepressant because of its weak action. But men who took part in the tests noticed that they better control ejaculation after the use of the pill. It has been proved that Dapoxetine prolongs the sexual intercourse after short-term studies.
As a result, Eli Lilly has presented Dapoxetine ingredient for the treatment of the premature ejaculation. In a year, FDA has approved this medicine and allowed selling it on the market of the USA. In another year, the medicine has appeared in the countries of EU, Australia, Mexico, Canada, and UK.
Different clinical studies of Dapoxetine have been conducted within the past years. According to the results of the studies, we may say that this ingredient is able to enhance the duration of the sexual intercourse by 2-4 times. It depends on a physiology of a man and causes of the disorder.
What is Priligy used for:
- Premature ejaculation of the psychogenic character;
- Premature ejaculation caused by the increased sensation of the nerve endings of the penis;
- Severe sexual anxiety and a fear during the sexual intercourse.
How does Priligy work?
The mechanism of the action of Dapoxetine consists in a reduction of the sexual anxiety of a man. The increase of the serotonin level reduces the tension in the central nervous system, and a man completely focuses on the sexual intercourse. Fear, awkwardness, anxiety, and excessive tension disappear.
It is achieved because Dapoxetine slows down the movement of the impulses from the nervous endings of the penis. They slowly reach the brain, and it means the ejaculation happens slowly. Surprisingly, but Priligy does not influence on the sensation of the penis. Priligy keeps the sensation fullness unlike anesthetics and other medications for the external application.
The therapeutic effect is increased after the natural ejaculation, and a man can control the onset of the ejaculation even better.
Key characteristics of Priligy:
- The effect appears at once. No need to have a course of the treatment to set the physiological processes;
- Keeping all tactile sensations in the nerve endings of the penis;
- The increase of the sensations during orgasm due to the high level of serotonin.
How long does Priligy last?
One of the scientists of the Australian center of the sexual health, Chris McMahon states that the action of Priligy may last for up to 12 hours. “Men with high sensitivity to Dapoxetine may experience the action of the drug even longer than 12 hours. The maximal therapeutic effects will be within 5-6 hours, and then the action becomes dull. But the more sexual intercourses are during this period, the longer the every next process will be”.
It is normal if Priligy works within 8 hours. You should count this period in order to better plan the sexual activity. If you are lucky and the pills work longer, it will do any good.
According to data of the medical investigation institute (Wynnewood, Pennsylvania), Dapoxetine does not have any significant side effects in the cardiovascular system. The drug has a high index of the pharmacological safety, even though it is a light antidepressant.
Priligy has contraindications for the use. A risk of the side effects will depend on how you observe these precautions. Bear in mind that it is not recommended to take Priligy during:
- Renal failure;
- Parkinson's disease;
- Heart failure;
- Allergy to Dapoxetine.
How to take Priligy for the treatment of the premature ejaculation?
- You may buy Priligy 30 mg and 60 mg in the internet shop.
- Read reviews about Priligy from other users on the internet. They may give you valuable recommendations on choosing the dose especially if you take the drug for the first time.
- Take Priligy at least 60 minutes before having sex. You should swallow the pill and take it with enough water.
- If you take the drug for the first time, take Priligy 30mg. You will be set to the sexual intercourse in an hour. Dapoxetine will reach your blood during this period and you will feel a reduction of the tension.
- If you have noticed that the action has occurred later, you have probably taken the pill after meals. Take the next dose of Priligy on an empty stomach.
- Take Priligy with the interval at least 24 hours. Do not take the pills 2 times or more within a day. It may induce an overdose.
- If you have already taken Priligy, you take a higher dose of 60mg a day. This limiting dose has a good response and does not induce the side effects.
Updated: 23 Sep 2019
Our medical consultant: Dr. Tony Gianduzzo (read more about him here).